- CUPE 3902, Unit 3 will be in a legal strike position at 12:01am on Thursday December 8, 2022.
- On November 21, 2022, CUPE 3902 Unit 3 received confirmation that the “No Board Report” was approved by the Ministry of Labor
- See here for our important press release.
- Sign up to attend a workshop about what you need to do to prepare for a strike. Please see below for details and registration information.
- Show the Employer that you won’t back down without better job security!
- Check out the Strike FAQ for answers to your questions.
- As you can imagine, your students will have questions about the strike, too: To move U of T, you need to talk to your students about the strike!
Please see below for more details.
Your co-workers are hosting workshops on how to prepare for a Unit 3 strike, and what to do about your courses and other Unit 3 work. Please register for one workshop on any of the dates below:
- Option 1: November 25th, 11am-12pm. Register here.
- Option 2: November 29th, from 4:30-5:30pm. Register here.
- Option 3: December 1st, 10-11am. Register here.
- Option 4: December 5th, 11-noon. Register here.
- Option 5: December 6th, 3-4pm. Register here.
- Option 6: December 7th, 1-2pm. Register here.
If you’re having any registration issues, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
And remember, students move U of T. Talking to your students is working. We see them participating in the e-action and calling for proper job security for you. Let’s keep it up! Use this guide to talk to your students about the strike!
Remember to check weareuoft.com for updates and to share this webpage with colleagues, students, and other allies. We. Are. U. Of. T.
The Unit 3 Bargaining Team