- Unit 3 has reached a tentative agreement!
- Shortly after 3am on Friday, December 9, your Bargaining Team (BT) and the Employer finalized the remaining items that needed resolution.
- Your BT believes that there have been significant gains made on your behalf, which will be presented to you at a membership meeting today (December 9) from 5-7pm.
- As you know, the strike deadline was extended and Thursday’s meeting postponed to Friday.
- If you previously registered, you will not need to register again.
- If you have not yet registered, please register for today’s meeting via the Member Portal. The Zoom link will go out before noon. Here is the tentative Agenda.
- If those of you present at the meeting decide to send the Tentative Agreement forward for a vote from the full membership, there will then be a Unit-wide vote via SimplyVoting to consider ratification of the Tentative Agreement.
- Please check email throughout the weekend, as you will receive a summary of the Tentative Agreement as well as instructions for a two-day vote (December 10-11).
- Congratulations on building the collective power of your bargaining unit!
We. Are. U. Of. T.
The Unit 3 Bargaining Team