- This is the final Bargaining Bulletin!
- After a presentation of the gains made in bargaining this round, Unit 3 members who were present at the meeting on December 9 voted unanimously to send the tentative agreement to the full membership for a ratification vote.
- The ratification vote was opened immediately following the December 9 meeting and was closed at 8pm on December 11.
- 461 Unit 3 members voted, and of those 94.3% voted yes to ratification.
- Congratulations! You have a new Collective Agreement!
- Over the next couple of months, the Union will follow up with details on retroactivity for pay increases, etc. Now is a time when you, the members, have to learn about your new CA and make sure it is being upheld in your departments.
- Congratulations on your engagement in the process. From the Ready to Bargain action to the Strike vote, Unit 3 has never been this organized. Naming all of the people who have been so vital to this process would be impossible. For all things that you have done – both seen and unseen – we are incredibly honoured to have been part of this journey.
We. Are. U. Of. T.
The Unit 3 Bargaining Team